Old Shinbashi Station, or Shimbashi station, opened on October 10, 1872 and was closed in 1939 when two train lines were merged forming the Tokyo Metro Ginza line. Part of the original building and platform was reconstruted in 2003 behind City Center near the Yurikamome Shiodome Station. The building now serves as a railway history exhibit and also houses a Ginza Lion “Beer Dining” restaurant with two very posh rooms for private parties.
Flash Panorama of Old Shinbashi Station
(click & drag to move; ctrl = zoom out / shift = zoom in)